Residential College Advisers

Residential college advisers (RCAs) live in the Yeh College residential halls and provide friendly care and guidance. Residential College Advisers (RCAs) play an integral role in fostering a safe, inclusive, and engaging community for all college students. Click on their names to learn more about each of our amazing RCAs. Have a question about something?  Your RCA is a good place to start.